We do have such a plan, though it's called "Average Billing" at WTU. If you're interested in learning if this billing option is right for you, please call Customer Service at 1-866-322-5563 to speak with a helpful...
As an Average Billing customer, we will calculate a set monthly invoice as a way to help your energy budget. You'll then be charged approximately the same amount each bill, though the amount could differ slightly each month based on taxes, pass-through charges, and other fees from the utility company for your area.
We also review your electricity usage each month and make adjustments accordingly. Basically, what you're billed each month is a rolling average of your electric usage for the previous 11 months plus your usage from the current month. That amount is divided by 12, and we then factor in current rates and other outside elements.
To be eligible for an Average Billing Plan:
- Your account must be current and paid in full;
- You must pay all subsequent WTU invoices on time;
- You cannot be currently enrolled in a Payment Extension or Deferred Payment Plan;
- You cannot be currently enrolled in Summary Billing; and
- All the service addresses tied to your WTU account must be enrolled in the Average Bill...
There are four ways to break your Average Billing agreement with WTU. You can
- Miss two consecutive payments;
- Enroll in a Payment Extension or Deferred Payment Plan;
- Enroll in Summary Bill option; or
- Add new service addresses to your WTU account without enrolling them in Average Billing...
If you break with your Average Billing Plan, we will remove it from your account, and the accumulated variance balance on your account will be due on your next...
If you want to remove your WTU account from the Average Billing Plan, please call Customer Service at 1-866-322-5563 for help. Any unpaid average balance will be applied to your next bill:
- Any credit on your Accumulated Average Balance will be applied to the balance on your next bill;
- Any debit on your Accumulated Average Balance will be added to the balance due.
If you move from your current address and do not transfer your WTU account to that address, your Average Billing plan will end on your final bill and the entire balance will become...