How do I edit my bank account (ACH) information in First Choice Power Auto Pay?
To add a bank account (ACH) to Auto Pay, please follow these instructions:
- Login to your WTU Retail Energy Online Account Manager (www.wturetailenergy.com/Account).
- Hover over the Billing & Payments tab and select Payment Methods.
- Click the Add Payment Method button.
- Click the radio button matching the ACH bank account you want to edit.
- Click the Delete button to remove this bank account as a payment option.
- Add a new bank account (ACH) by clicking the Add Payment Method button.
- Select your Bank Account as your payment type and choose a Nickname for this payment type.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Routing Number, and Account Number for the ACH Bank Account you want to use.
- If you want to make this payment type your default method, please click the check box.
- Click Save Payment Method to confirm this method.
You can also click Cancel if you decide you do not want to save this payment method.
IMPORTANT: Please remove Payment Methods that are not current from your Online Account Manager. As an Auto Pay customer, we suggest only one Payment Method be stored on your profile.