I just signed up for an electricity plan, but the screen now says Order Pending. What does that mean?
The "Order Pending" status means we couldn't verify your identity using the information you entered. To protect your identity and make sure we sign up the right home and person with WTU, there are a couple more documents we need from you.
Basically, so we can finish your order with WTU, you need to send us two valid forms of government issued identification
- One showing your name and date of birth (such as a driver's license or state issued ID); and
- One displaying your Social Security Security number (such as your Social Security card, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) card, or ITIN letter).
This list contains all accepted documents:
- Passport Card
- Department of Defense ID
- Green Card
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Nexus Card
- Sentri Card
- Birth Certificate
- Driver's License
- State-Issued ID
- Social Security Card
- ITIN Card
- ITIN Letter
We can also accept documents with a photo issued by the government of your country of origin.
There are two ways to submit your documents for verification:
- Email them to TexasCredit@FirstChoicePower.com; or
- Fax them to 1-866-745-6571.
If you have any questions about the nature of these documents or how to send them to us, please call us at 1-855-788-8923 (Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm).