Home Services

Texas FAQs

Contract & General

How Can I Have a Switch Hold Removed?

Getting a switch hold removed from your new service address is pretty easy. Start by downloading a New Occupant Statement (NOS) here. Next, just fill out the form completely, and sign it.

Before you send it to us, you also need one of these four documents:

  • A copy of a signed lease agreement (in its entirety) in your name
  • A notarized Affidavit of Landlord (download a blank template here)
  • Closing documents in your name for purchase of the property
  • An electric bill in your name dated within the last two months from a different service address

When you have the necessary documents ready, you can send them to us by e-mail at Enrollment.Exceptions@DirectEnergy.com or by faxing them to 1-866-814-3021. Our recommendation is that you send the documents to us via e-mail, as it's faster and more effective.

If you prefer using traditional mail to send us your documents, please use the following address: Enrollment Exceptions, 6502 South Yale Avenue #300, Tulsa, OK 74136. As it can take an additional 5 business days for us to receive your documents through the mail, this can slow down the process.

Company Information
Customer Support
Follow Us

WTU Facebook page WTU Twitter page